Not needed if you are a citizen of a European Union country.
If you are not:
- For a maximum 3 month visit and except for special conventions, you must apply for a tourist visa from the French consulate in yourcountry.
- For a visit of more than 3 months you must apply for a student's 'long stay' visa which will entitle you to the 'carte de sejour' fromthe French consulate in your country. (see 'payment' rubric below)
- Please fill in the enclosed registration form and return it via e mail or Fax to our offices with a 250 € deposit (see 'payment' rubricbelow). As soon as your registration form has been received ( the form is an acceptance of the general conditions governing theschool), you will be sent via e mail or Fax a confirmation letter with all the necessary information for your stay and a detailed invoicefor it.
- In case you decide to register at a late stage, ( less than 15 days before the start of your visit)i ,we ask you to contact us bytelephone first.
You must take out a personal insurance policy covering all the risks of your journey and stay in Nice (illness,accident, theft...).
- If you are a citizen of a member state of the European Union, you must request the CEAM form from your insurance company formedical treatment.
Means of payment
- Visa or Master Card credit card
- SWIFT bank transfer, as follows:
BNP Paribas, Nice
CODE BANQUE : 30004
CODE GUICHET : 00642
Account number: 00010412746
RIB KEY : 57
BENEFICIARY : SARL AZURLINGUA
IBAN : FR76 3000 4006 4200 0104 1274 657
SWIFT : BNPAFRPPNIC
IMPORTANT : In view of the time it may take for the payment to come through, we strongly recommend you send us by Fax a copy of the bank transfer order.
- By cheque or eurocheque in euros. Beneficiary: AZURLINGUA
Whatever the mode of payment chosen, please make sure the name(s) of the student (s) and the registration number are clearly stated.
If the diving training or the tennis camp is canceled due to weather conditions, no refund will be made.Complaint
Lessons do not take place on Bank holidays and they will not be reimbursed or compensated for except for individual lessons that will be made up during the stay.
From the moment you arrive, you must abide by the school internal regulations. If your attitude or behaviour are likely to jeopardise the success of the course, you may be immediately expelled, without notice or reimbursement.
A 200 € deposit in cash will be required before you move into your room at the Central Campus or in a studio apartment. It will be entirely given back on day of departure minus the cost of any breakage,missing items, tyding or cleaning.
- The local tax is included in all our tariffs.
- You will be given a copy of the specific rules governing your choice of accommodation and they will need to be respected throughout your stay.
- Your subscription would be validated only if your chosen accommodation is available.
In case of indisponibility of the accommodation, we engage ourselves to do our best to propose you an equivalent or similarly accommodation in order to satisfy your demand.